Please read the information below. If you have more questions check out our FAQs
We have been approved by NYS and Cortland County for private screenings. Your group will have their own private theater to watch the movie in.
- Tickets are $10.00 for new movies, $7.00 for older movies.
- A minimum of 4 tickets purchased for each screening (maximum of 50).
- Children 3 and under are free.
- Concessions will be available for purchase. No outside food or drink
- Credit Cards are now accepted for tickets and concessions.
- Guests can pay for tickets and concessions upon arrival at the theater.
- Friday nights and Saturdays usually sell out, and we do keep a wait list if there are cancellations.
Here’s how it works:
Screenings available Thursday through Sunday.
Times will be staggered in 15 minute intervals to ensure social distancing, starting at 12 pm, 3 pm, and 7 pm.
Choose a film:
Playing Thursday – Sunday at 12, 3, 7
Reservations required per NYS regulations, Tickets $10 per person, $7 for older films
- Tom and Jerry (PG)
- Raya and the Last Dragon (PG) – Opens 3/5
- Chaos Walking (PG-13) – Opens 3/5
- The Croods: A New Age ($7)
- Wonder Woman 1984
- Monster Hunter
Coming End of March!
- Godzilla vs. Kong
Send an email:
Email email@example.com and be sure to include your name and phone number. We will call you back within 24 hours to confirm your reservation.
Please note that concessions and tickets are purchased at one station when you arrive at the theater. You can check out our concessions option ahead of time by visiting the concessions page!
Still have questions? Check our FAQs.