Now and throughout the last few years we have recommended following all CDC, State and local health department regulations. While we do not have the ability to enforce those guidelines, we ask our customers to be mindful of others, and to do your best to watch movies with others in a way that we all can enjoy the experience. If you have any concerns while at our theater please talk to one of the staff, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to address your concern.
We have the ability to enable closed captioning on the screen. We do not currently have individual hearing assistance. We are currently looking into adding this feature and will update this question when it becomes available.
We will no longer be hosting private showings or parties for the foreseeable future. Due to the increase of films being released every auditorium will need to be in use for general admission. We are sorry for any problems this may cause. We enjoyed providing this special service of private showings for our customers during the pandemic. We do offer some special screenings for larger groups (50+) as well as special admission pricing for large groups or special events. If you would like more information please email email@example.com.
At Crown City Cinemas we strive to provide a safe environment where everyone can see the movies they love. We adhere strictly to the guidelines below and we may require proof of age as well as deny entry to films if we suspect these guidelines are not being followed.
MPAA guideline for R-rated Movies: Under 17 Requires Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian.
This rating means the film may contain adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse and nudity.
- An adult guardian is defined as a legal guardian 21 years of age or older that is responsible for the minor during the time of the R-rated movie.
- You must be 17 years or older to purchase a ticket for an R-rated movie.
- You must be 21 years old or older to purchase tickets to an R-rated movie for others.
- Anyone under 17 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian 21 years old or older throughout the entire movie.
- Anyone with a pre-sale/online sale ticket for an R-rated movie may be asked to show I.D. before admittance.
- Children 6 and under are not permitted to attend R-rated movies in the evening (7 pm and 9 pm showtimes) at Crown City Cinemas.